Skip to content
- What is your return policy?
All sales are final. If your ice cream doesn’t arrive frozen, we’ll reship the order at our cost. If there is a problem with your order please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery.
- How do you ship ice cream and other frozen treats?
All of our products are shipped in an environmentally friendly insulated cooler with plenty of dry ice to keep it frozen en route from our warehouse to your door. We guarantee our products will arrive frozen at time of delivery.
- Does MGT Foods require a signature at delivery?
No, we do not require a signature at time of delivery, we ensure each package has enough dry ice to keep the contents frozen well into the evening of delivery day. We are not responsible for deliveries that are left at the recipients address, stolen, missing or otherwise damaged.
- My ice cream arrived and is rock hard, can I microwave it to defrost?
No, please do not microwave any of our products as it can badly damage the contents. Simply leave your treats out on your counter for approximately 10 minutes or until you can gently squeeze the container, then enjoy!
- Does MGT Foods ship to PO Boxes?
No, we do not ship to PO boxes.
- Can I sell my food products on MGT Foods Marketplace?
Yes you can! Please email us info about your products to email@example.com for consideration, be sure to include "New Product" in the subject line.